Descargar información en español
Descargar aplicación en español
MSA seeks applicants for admissions to enter the sixth grade each fall. All candidates must qualify financially for the federal Free and Reduced Meal Program. Applicants should demonstrate strong academic, attendance, and discipline records, plus the desire to excel in middle school at Mother Seton Academy, attend top high schools, and graduate from college. We are not able to accept students with an IEP or special education needs.
Download our admission brochure.
Students who would like to be considered for admissions must complete the following:
- Attend an open house.
- Submit a completed application, including review of financial information by the deadline.
- After applications are reviewed, families are contacted for interviews at Mother Seton Academy.
- Qualified students are invited to testing at Mother Seton Academy so we can better assess the student’s academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Students attend a mandatory Saturday School program taught at Mother Seton Academy, where our teachers and administrators get to know all applicants. Students participate in math and reading classes and the Selection Committee reviews which applicants would be the best fit to attend Mother Seton Academy.
- In April, families are notified with a decision about whether a child has been named as a finalist, put on the waiting list, or not accepted to the school.
- Finalists attend a Summer School program where sixth grade work begins. Students who successfully complete Summer School are officially accepted to Mother Seton Academy.
If you feel your child would be a good fit for Mother Seton Academy, we welcome you to fill out an admission application. Download an application below or to request an application, please call 410-563-2833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items must be included or completed when applying for admission.
If you have any further questions, contact us.